Applied Math Colloquium
During the academic year, the Department of Engineering Sciences and Applied Mathematics holds a weekly applied math colloquium.
- Mondays at 4 p.m.
- Tech M416
- Refreshments served at 3:45
Spring 2013 schedule: click the links for details. All Spring 2013 colloquia are sponsored by the RTG Seminar Series.
- 4/8/13: Professor Carl Bender of Washington University.
- Special day and time! 4/9/13 Tuesday, 1:00 p.m.: Professor Michael Shelley of New York University.
- 4/15/13: Professor Angelo Cacciuto of Columbia University.
- 4/22/13: Professor Thomas Pence of Michigan State University.
- 4/29 & 30/13: Reiss Memorial Lectures featuring S. Jon Chapman of the University of Oxford.
- 5/6/13: Professor John Wettlaufer of Yale University.
- 5/13/13: Doctor E. Martens of the Technical University of Denmark.
- 5/20/13: Professor Aleksander Donev of the Courant Institute at New York University.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the message: "subscribe seminar <your e-mail address>"
View ESAM's PlanIt Purple Calendar for additional department event information.
You can also subscribe to the ESAM seminar email listserv:
Reiss Memorial Lectures
Learn more about the Edward L. Reiss Memorial Lectures in Applied Mathematics, hosted annually by the department.